Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello July!

IMG_6215

Red…

IMG_6

White….

IMG_6195

And a blue eyed kitty…. lol… I need to plan my posts better….

IMG_6221

Welcome to July gardening friends….

IMG_6226

The month it usually gets horrible hot and humid here in Indiana…

IMG_6224

But today I am thinking positive….

IMG_6234

and enjoying the bright sunshine….

IMG_6248

And all the flowers that greeted me this morning…

IMG_6249

Aren’t daylilies fantastic?

IMG_6251 I will miss them when they are gone…

IMG_6281

I have been busy saving seeds….

IMG_6254

From all these new hollyhocks…..

IMG_6291

To trade and sell a few this fall…. I love this one!!

IMG_6312

But mostly I’ve just been playing with the kittens on the porch….lol….

IMG_6209

The girls call this one Buddy… I think he is way too handsome to be a “BUD!”….

Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July…

We have a big party here every year with fireworks over the lake….

Stay Safe and Happy Gardening….Brooke

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/WebGarden/261885457648?ref=ts

6 comments :

  1. That is one sweet looking kitty.
    I like the white lily most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of beautiful flowers... and I love that kitten!! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are lovely, and your kitten....ahwwwwwww.
    Have a great weekend!
    Machelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke - you've got a beautiful garden, your blooms look happy and healthy! I had a nice visit here, and I'll be back to visit - lovely blog! Happy 4th to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos1 I love the hollyhocks! Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!