Thursday, June 24, 2010

Virtual Garden Tour

 

Good Morning….

Yesterday evening was an unexpected treat…. with a cooler breeze and lower humidity.  I took the opportunity to enjoy every second in my garden.  It has been horrible hot in the high 90s here all week.  I apologize for the poor quality of my videos, but hopefully you can get an idea of how my garden is laid out and the different areas.  I did include some new things this time, the kitchen garden and the fire pit/ rock garden areas.  Before you hit play, you might want to pause the music on the bottom of the page.  I do talk in this one….lol.  Also if you switch it from 360p to 480p, it will be clearer.

Enjoy and Happy Gardening….Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Land, land, land...wow, lots of land ! Fun video. Love many of your flowers and the rock borders.

    I've had a video recorder for 6 months now and can't seem to get the results I want. Your video is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...