Christmas in the Country is here!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

Here are the featured tours and links....
Featured Home Tours - Panoply, Aiken House and Garden, Normandy Life and Creative Country Mom's.

More coming soon!




Grab the button for your blog or posts...

Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com


Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lanthier Winery Garden

IMG_5602

This is a winery in Madison Indiana, they have a wonderful area for wine tasting and outdoor events.  It wraps all the way around the buildings and parking lots.

IMG_5601

 

IMG_5604

 

IMG_5605

 

IMG_5606

 

IMG_5607

 

IMG_5608

 

IMG_5610

 

IMG_5611

 

IMG_5612

 

IMG_5613

 

IMG_5614

 

IMG_5617

 

IMG_5618

 

IMG_5619

 

IMG_5620

 

IMG_5622

 

IMG_5623

 

I truly enjoyed strolling through the gardens there last weekend, I can only imagine how pretty they will be in a few weeks.  The garden is open for free, seven days a week.

Happy Gardening…..Brooke

 

Lanthier Winery

Mill Street

‎Madison, IN 47250

(812) 273-5370‎

lanthierwinery.com

2 comments:

  1. What a great tour!
    I love their gardens.
    I have hostas on my list-

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place for a stroll or a sit down sipping a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts