Saturday, May 8, 2010

Country Ideas To Inspire Us

 

IMG_5549

Today for my Mother’s Day, my loving hubby and the girls went with me 2 hours east from here to Madison, Indiana…. I will be sharing several posts of ideas from the garden tour.

IMG_5565

I decided to separate them by styles, hoping to share some ideas with you.

IMG_5564

One particular garden was very country to me, and of course, one of my favorites.

IMG_5523

This is her screen porch, and the floor is painted, isn’t is charming!

IMG_5560

They had several found pieces placed here and there…..beautifully.

IMG_5594

And of course a birdhouse or two…. just for me!

I will be posting more soon….until then….Happy Gardening!

~Brooke~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!