Thursday, April 29, 2010

I could never make it without my lists!

IMG_5335

Today is a get things done day.  And I have a list.  I am constantly making lists it seems. (Mountain Bluet)

IMG_5330

It started out simple enough, grocery lists, things for the kids to do…like clean your room, trash….ect.  But now a days they are getting more complex.  (Purple Sensation Allium)

IMG_5370

Like very specific lists of plants to move to where.

IMG_5336

Like the names of plants to mark for the garden tour. (I love this combination of Bluet, Iris and Alliums)

IMG_5361

Projects, paint colors, where to go, what to look for.  (Russell Lupine)

IMG_5359

I have lists everywhere….. (Chives)

IMG_5343

Times to fertilize, feed the roses, spray for bugs….  (Hearty Geraniums)

IMG_5341

Even when to cut back perennials for the best flush in June!  (Immortality Iris…my favorite right now)

IMG_5344  How did things get so complicated?  Aren’t we country gardeners suppose to be carefree?  (Rugosa Roses, over 5 feet tall and 4 feet wide already this year)

IMG_5372

My garden may look scattered….but let me tell you…. it’s more planned than you know! (Peony almost ready to bloom…I cannot wait!)

IMG_5355

Okay, as promised….a preview of the new kitchen garden!  I have been planting away down there and my vines are starting to come up.  Cannot wait to show you more as it fills in!

Happy Gardening….Brooke

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!