Sunday, March 14, 2010

52nd Annual Indiana Flower & Patio Show

IMG_4905

Hello Gardening Friends!

IMG_4868

We just came back from a nice little trip to Indianapolis…..

IMG_4869

for the Flower and Patio Show at the Fairgrounds….

IMG_4870

This was my first time to go to this event.

IMG_4876

To say we enjoyed it would be an understatement!

IMG_4877

It rained all weekend, but it was worth it….

IMG_4887

There were some incredible displays….

IMG_4888

and beautiful combinations….

IMG_4889

…..and loads of themed gardens, which my girls really enjoyed….

IMG_4892

My favorite was the water features…..

IMG_4860

And anything with a fireplace….. wow…..

IMG_4893

They had tons of spring bulbs…. which I am patiently waiting for here at home…..

IMG_4894

And a big theme was “found art”…. which was so nice to see.

IMG_4900

This was a simple idea, but I just loved these…..

IMG_4895

It was just great to see so many ideas…..

IMG_4897

IMG_4902

IMG_4904

IMG_4907

IMG_4910

IMG_4911

IMG_4909

Did I have a favorite….. no, they were all beautiful….. thanks so much for all the work that these vendors put into these events.

http://indianaflowerandpatioshow.com/home.html

Here is the site for the show, it goes on thru March 20th, so you still have time to see it!

http://indianaflowerandpatioshow.com/Gardens%202009.html

Here is a page from the 2009 show as well with nice pictures too.

IMG_4871

And take the kids, there is some neat things they will enjoy seeing!

Happy Gardening…….Brooke

PS…. I bought some really pretty lily bulbs there too for a nice price….gotta love that!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke~~ Well those kids sure look happy. Cutie pies.

    I can see why it would be difficult to have a favorite. From everything your photos it looks like a great inspirational show.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...