Friday, February 26, 2010

ART& PRACTICE of GARDENING DVD SERIES

Good Morning Friends….  I recently watched a gardening DVD and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it….  I use Netflix  and rented it from there, but I tell you, it would be a good one to have too.  The dvd’s are 4 hours long….but I think the rose gardens are the most beautiful I have ever seen.  They showed exactly what I dream of doing…. and they we mixed borders, not the formal ones we see so often.

ART& PRACTICE of GARDENING DVD SERIES…..covering every major garden style and practice in thirteen programs: Roses for the Garden, Visions of Nature, Structural Elements, The Summer Garden, Nurseries & Plant Collections, New Garden Ideas, Flower Gardens, Planting the Bones of a Garden, Color in the Garden, The Useful Garden, The Smaller Garden, The Country Garden, and Design Basics.

Here is the website….

http://www.artandpractice.com/page8/page8.html

 

Here is a video with the host of the series… it is interesting too.

She also has a website….
 
 

Anyway, I love to watch gardening shows…it gives me a fix till I can play in the dirt!

Check it out if you can….and Happy Gardening….Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke~~ Penelope Hobhouse. YES. I rented this series [or similar?] from the library several years ago [VCR rather than DVD] and absolutely loved it. Ms. Hobhouse is so delightfully British. I felt like I was actually there with her. A trip without the airports!!! I'm a Netflix subscriber and now I've got one more reason to sit on my butt until gardening season starts in earnest. LOL. Thanks Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!