I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Christmas in the Country Link Party is OPEN!

Ready, set... Ho, Ho, Ho! Our holiday link up party is OPEN! Add your links HERE! Don't blog? That's okay, enjoy all the WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SHARES~ Can't wait to see what's NEW! Come back often...xxx...Brooke

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fertilizer Friday Time!

It’s Friday…It’s Friday!  Thank Goodness!

IMG_3785

It has been a bit of a crazy week here.  Busy and we all have a bit of a cold.  But today I woke up thinking it was “Fertilizer Friday!” …lol.  Tootsie probably though I had forgotten about her!  Fear not my friend!

 

I was up and about rather early with my camera….but I have lots of things blooming.

IMG_3786

The morning glory has a good coat of dew….but so pretty going up the porch railing.

IMG_3788

Here it is on the other side, so pretty it almost doesn't look real.

IMG_3813

But this is still my favorite….the hyacinth bean with a few morning glories.  It has done so well this year.

IMG_3790

IMG_3792

IMG_3791

IMG_3793

IMG_3802

IMG_3819

Some early morning roses….so pretty and sweet.  They all smelled really nice today, some days are better than others for scents.

IMG_3796

Purple coneflower blooming from seed this spring….I am really proud of this one.  I am a seed addict I think….

IMG_3801

Matronia (sp?) sedum….very pretty this year.

IMG_3807

Another beautiful sedum….I call “Live Forever”….maybe it is an Indiana thing….do you call it that too?

IMG_3817

These white hosta blooms are so special, they smell!  It is the only kind I have ever had with scent, and I have no idea the name.  I have several in this bed.  It is really interesting and sweet smelling.

IMG_3815

What a wild mess….but I love it.

IMG_3814

Wood’s Purple Aster, comes back every year and is so pretty.

IMG_3820

A lone Shasta Daisy….I will get a few more before it freezes.

IMG_3803

But this is my favorite….this is from this MORNING!   I have some daylilies blooming in September and they are sooooo pretty.  Just a few, but I am enjoying them.

IMG_3799

A bit of mist on the lake…the sun is coming out and it’s time to start the day.

Everyone have a good weekend….I hope to do a bit of yard sale shopping with the girls in the morning!

And Happy Fertilizer Friday Friends!!!!

BrookeKroegerPhoto

~Brooke~

8 comments:

  1. Your garden still looks so lovely. And the dew on the Morning Glories is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely view of your lake. I love your "wild mess'. My kind of gardening and your morning glory on the fence is so well behaved. I wonder if that pink cluster rose is Felicia. If not then it must also be a hybrid musk and deliciously fragrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've been back. I've been reading, just don't always have time to comment.
    I love how all the flowers look covered in dew. We've had that happening here too the last week or so. Your roses are looking great. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYTHING is gorgeous!! I adore your 'wild mess' and want one for myself. The morning dew makes the blooms look so fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you joined in! they all look so pretty! Your morning glory is huge compared to mine. They did not do well for me this year...I used to train them over a small greenhouse...it looked like a flower house when they did well! My hyacinth bean just got started for me...so I am taking it into the greenhouse to see if I can't keep it all year round this time!
    thanks for joining...it was wonderful to see your garden...and the mist from the lake photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brooke, nice daylily! Thanks for sharing your paradise with us..I LOVE the fog over the lake view!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Climbing America rose on your sidebar - lovely! I might have to come up with a spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More beautiful blooms and I love this last picture of the mist on the lake! Do you live right by it? Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts