Monday, August 3, 2009

Ever Changing Landscape….

Picture 003

 

This is to the right of my front steps.  It has always been one of my favorite spots in the border.  Probably because you are looking toward it as you walk.  It is a “focal point” I guess…..  But I thought it would be fun to see it “Change” today.

IMG_6203

This is it in 2007… when we started our landscaping.

IMG_0076

This is in 2008….when more things we’re added.

Aug08_ (52)

Fall of 2008 from another direction….things are a bit bigger.

April11

April of this year, the birdhouse was added.

Picture 016

May of this year.

Picture 023

June of this year.

Picture 035

July of this year….

Picture 094

And now….  so what have I learned….patience pays off….things spread….and my garden is always changing!

Picture 148

Oh and one more thing….annuals from seed are soooo worth it.

I will go from seed every year from now on.

More pics to come….Brooke

1 comment :

  1. I just bought a cast iron milk can at a garage sale Saturday! I like annuals from seed too! I'll be collecting lots of seeds from my cosmos, zinnias and sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!