Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Note, Some Pretty Things and a New Project

 

1aaachildsweetgfairy003

Good Morning.  Good Rainy Morning  here.

Thought I would share some pretty things today. 

You know how I love my vintage art.

And these are a few new ones I found.

Heidi404

This is probably my favorite.

ScannedImage-8

But this is beautiful too.

C vintage (8)

I never tire of roses….

Heidi058

Or little girls…. good thing!

Heidi810

Because I have two little ones saying “I’m bored” every 2 minutes.

184

But these are too pretty not to share with friends.

Speaking of sharing, I am working on a new adventure.  Most of you know I love graphics almost as much as gardening.  I have been asked if I ever did other’s things, and now I do.  I have a little site  I will post projects too, please take a peak.  It is brand new as of yesterday.  I will add more things as I do them.

http://creativecountrycards.blogspot.com/

I am calling it “Creative Country Cards” and of course, it is mostly for fun.  But I thought you will never know, unless you try.  I am a substitute teacher, but my hours will not pick up until the weather cools down.  They try to be there the first few weeks of school I think.  So this is a fun little project for me.  Plus, it is something to do this winter.  :)

Have a great day everyone, and I will enjoy the rain.

Hugs….Brooke

5 comments :

  1. Your vintage art pieces are great finds! Good luck with your new endeavor...it sounds like fun. I hope it's successful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first one, so sweet!
    I love your new card blog/business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! I will be back in a bit to take a peek at the other...my kids are in the POOL....and that means I am the life guard...even tho it is only 2 feet deep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these vintage prints! And I enjoyed seeing your slide show in the header--your garden is beautiful. Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool slide show. I love these vintage cards, so sweet!
    Rosey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!