Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fertilizer Friday!

Picture 025

A lovely lemon colored daylily.  It is almost cream and one I would call….fancy…lol.

Picture 026

Oh the bright zinnias!  I will plant more next year.  I can see these from my kitchen window.

Picture 032

Red Heart Althea Standard… love this long blooming small tree.

Picture 563

Pinky-Winky Hydrangea and Hosta… it will turn pink in a few weeks.

Picture 561

Yarrow, daylily and hollyhocks….

Picture 559

More yarrow, I love how it changes colors.

Picture 555

And my Shasta Daisy’s are really putting on a show this week.

Join my friend Tootsie every Friday for more lovely garden blooms.

I do….when I remember that is!  Lol…

~Brooke~

6 comments :

  1. It is so refreshing to see your lovely summer flowers. here we are struggling under triple digit temperatures and hoping that our plants will hang in there until fall arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yarrow too, and wow, your shasta daisies are looking great! Glad I visited your garden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the country feel of your home. What a cozy looking place! Your garden is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pale yellow dayliliy is just lovely and we gotta love our zinnias and daisies. Thanks for sharing your pretty garden. ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty blooms! Yarrow is a fun plant to grow. I just dead headed all mine today. It had finished blooming but has new blooms coming on and I wanted it to be fresh and new looking for that wave(-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lemon Day lilly is a stunner as is the hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!