Friday, July 24, 2009

Fertilizer Friday 7-24-09

Picture 033

It’s time again to join my friend Tootsie for Fertilizer Friday.

It is a fun way to see what is in bloom in our gardens.

image

Click here to see all the other pretty posts!

First for me is the lovely Painted Moon Rose.  It had a rough patch for a few weeks, but is looking much better now.

Picture 039

Here is a favorite daylily….

Picture 038

My red sedum is starting to bloom.  I have this everywhere, so pretty.

Picture 047

This is one catmint plant…. can you believe how big it is?

Picture 035

A black eyed susan with hydrangea and feverfew is pretty together.

Picture 051

I have been really happy with my Zinnias this summer.

Picture 046

But the candylily steals the show……

Picture 040

Here is a close up of the purple ones too.

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks Tootsie for doing this fun post.

~Brooke~

19 comments :

  1. I can't wait until my purple candy lily blooms. You have lots going now.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now your garden is like a breath of spring! those photos are so crisp and clear and each flower is such a beauty!
    thanks for linking in friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! The zinnia looks so healthy. I've been having difficulty with fungus on my zinnia but they are still blooming well. -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is beautiful here. What more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers! I love that daylily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your pictures. The colors are amazing. I've never heard of candy lilies. Just lovely! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers. Love those zinnias!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candylilies are now on my want list!! What pretty, healthy looking plants!!! (Your slideshow is amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden is just beautiful as is your blog..I'm a new follower! Have a great Friday and weekend!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Brooke
    I look yr pics - wonderful colours, gorgeous blooms.

    Have a nice weekend, Ev

    ReplyDelete
  12. your sedum photo is so perfect that they look fake!!! your flowers are gorgeous friend...I am so glad to see them today...thanks for linking in to flaunt for us...have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these blooms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the rose, I want to get more roses this year. You hacw somw beautiful ones. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the rose, I want to get more roses this year. You hacw somw beautiful ones. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful flowers as always Brooke. They all look great and you got good pictures of them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!