Christmas in the Country is here!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

Here are the featured tours and links....
Featured Home Tours - Panoply, Aiken House and Garden, Normandy Life and Creative Country Mom's.

More coming soon!




Grab the button for your blog or posts...

Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com


Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

March Seeds….Bring June Flowers!

June 20097 

A few pretty things a-bloomin’!  All from seed planted in Mid-March.  I really have enjoyed the whole process of direct sewing.  I will definitely do this next spring.  It is so much cheaper, and I have so many more plants.

Recently Updated

Shasta Daisy, Pink Evening Primrose and “Little Grapette” Daylily.

ss-FunBlinkie29-sample3

For all the nice comments and Have A Great Weekend!

~Brooke~

4 comments:

  1. I prefer direct sowing too. Can't wait for all of my zinnias to start blooming, oh, and the beautiful orange cosmos too. It won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful blog, Brooke! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    Your flower gardens are beautiful, LOVE the combo of Shasta daisiesm primrose and daylilies. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite envious. In my weedy garden I find it difficult to have successes like this. I tend to only grow things I can start in pots so they fair better amongst the thugs when planted out a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of flowers. I also have Little Grapette.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts