Thursday, June 25, 2009

Favorite Flower….Daylily

Picture 553

Last summer I went daylily crazy…. and bought all I could find on sale.

Picture 551

Most I do not have tags for, but that is fine by me.

Picture 548

I just go by colors anyway….

Picture 550

This one looks like a ditchlily, but it is fancier and reblooms.

Picture 488

One of my favorites…..

Picture 511

This one is “Hall’s Pink”

Picture 345

Pretty in dark pink….

Picture 445

This one I have all over, and it is neat.

Picture 458

This one is “Little Grapette”

I have a few more to bloom, but they are mostly dark orange and yellows.

I love them….don’t you?

~Brooke~

6 comments:

  1. The third one down is probably 'Hyperion', a wonderful old cultivar. And one that smells great. It is one of my favorites. You have a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like daylilies too. With all the room you have out there you could have several collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great show! I think I saw some candytuft too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I can't wait until mine bloom. Thanks for a lovely post! -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know daylilies are my FAVORITE, too! Great close ups, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!