I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Posts Not Showing Up?

NoteFromBrooke.gif image by creativecountrymom

I have two big posts that I did last night. They are on my blog, but not showing up on Blogger. What gives? Anyone else having problems? Anyway, I have to go to work in a bit, I hope they show up soon, it has been over 8 hours!

Have a great day.....Brooke

5 comments:

  1. That would be interesting to find out why ... I dont have similar experience and my post which is relatively regular with one post a day and on a very specific posting time.. Yes, some delay in blotanical, but it will come up, and I think 8 hours is too long.

    In my case, I normally post one before going of to bed. By the time I wake up, its there displayed in Blotanical.

    ~ cheers!

    bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes blogger just has a mind of its own. Who knows what's going on?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke - They are both showing up now in the dashboard. I don't think it's uncommon. Very frustrating when you spend time on them though. Sometimes I have to republish posts several times to get them to show up on blogger. Anyway, I'm going to go read them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...Lately blogger has been slower than usual in listing the post! gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think something may be wrong with your blog, Brooke. Somehow it is different than before. I had a hard time figuring out how to comment this time.
    For about a month I've been having trouble with my posts showing up on other peoples blogrolls after posting. I've attempted to fix it and have yet to figure out how to do it.

    It is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts