Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 10 Trends For Your Home This Year, S2S

Top 10 Trends for Your Home This Year



#1: Woodland Creatures in Glass Domes:

Domino; inspired by "Funny Farm"
~


#2: Stainless-Steel Bench Toilets:

Troy Adams Design
~

#3: Woofer Speakers:

Sander Mulder
~


#4: Egg-Shaped, Space-Saving Washing Machines:

The Eggo, Cool Hunting
~

#5: Patriotic Bedding:

Home Visions
~

#6: Tables on Wheels:

Living Etc.
~

#7: Hamburger Beds:

Moggit.com
~

#8: Microsuede Sofa Pits:

In a furniture store near you!
~

#9: Toilet Tank Decals:


~

#10: Chairs with Tails:

Snagged to share....this is the original post, from on of my favorite blogs....
I could just see one of these posts with "garden art!"
Happy April Fools Day.... I just couldn't resist!
~Brooke

4 comments :

  1. That hamburger bed is funny and so is the chair with the tail. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CCM, I am happy I found your site. It was not easy. I could not access it from your portrait on mine. In fact it looked like you were just a follower and did not have a blog of your own and so that is what I thought. I really was thrilled to see such eclectic pictures. Really humourous and fun. But also I am here because I can see you love roses and you have some beauties pictured here. Looking forward to getting to know you and I will be back. Have a great day. Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, Funny! You had me going for a bit though..lol!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!