I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Decor...and a note.




Isn't the bunny cute. He is next to an "Easter Tree" I have in the kitchen.

I am busy today getting ready for little sister's 7th birthday party.
She has 4 friends riding home on the bus w/ her today.



Have to run to town and get the cake and a few crafts for them. Would have loved to had it on the deck, but it is cold and rainy. So it looks like I will be missing a few days.
Have a great weekend....

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cutie pie Easter Bunny...You have a good weekend, too! gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little bunny. Birthday parties are so much fun. Hope you all have a lovely time and enjoy the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brooke for helping to identify what the four leaf clover plant was on my blog.

    You have such a beautiful blog! The name of your blog fits very well, very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! It's funny listening in on the conversations girls that age have. Cold and rainy seems to be the weather a lot of us are having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, it is so cute. Did you make the bunny?

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts