Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What I am looking forward to......

........is the Spring Flower Show at Disney's Epcot Park! It starts the 17th and I think we will be there opening day. I found these pics on the net, but I think they are from 2 years ago. I think it is remarkable how they do this! So if you don't know what to do with that front border...lol....here is a few ideas.... Your kids and GK's will love it!
Anyway, busy packing....working at the school all this week....leave Sat AM.... will miss you guys! I will post again before we leave.... I have art scans for Friday ready. Anyway...enjoy!!
~Brooke























































3 comments :

  1. Cute! I want micky and minny at my front door..lol Sounds like lots of fun. enjoy !!
    hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a great time. We were there for the flower show about 4 years ago. I remember huge rings of floating impaiens in the canals there. Remember to bring the warm weather back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I've been to the park several times, but never seen these masterpieces! Thanks for showing them to us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!